Experience the excitement – Join us to see 54 teams compete in this varsity Sport for the MindTM. This year’s game challenge: RECYCLE RUSHsm!
California University of Pennsylvania
California, PA 15419
March 4-7, 2015
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, click on the following links:
- Volunteer for this event
- Event Agenda
- Wed, March 4: Set-up, Teams Load In Robots
- Thu, March 5: Robot Inspections, Practice Matches
- Fri, March 6 thru Sat morning, March 7: Qualification Matches
- Sat afternoon, March 7: Elimination and Finals
- Awards Ceremonies follow matches on Friday and Saturday
- The Game Challenge: RECYCLE RUSHSM
- Event info at www.USFIRST.org
- The Venue
- List of Teams registered for this event
- Site Info Doc (includes directions, parking, and load-in instructions)
- 2015 Team Info Packet and Restaurant List
- Box Lunches for teams – order by Wed. Feb 18 (note typo on form)
- Cal U cafeteria information: Due to spring break, the last meal that the cafeterias will be open during the Regional is Friday for lunch. The meals are still “all you care to eat” and prices are: Breakfast $5.45, Lunch $7.60, Dinner $9.80. This year, the dining hall is located in Gallagher Hall which is within 100 feet of the Convocation Center. (The dining hall available last year is closed for construction.)
- SPONSORS – Thank you!
More about the FIRST Robotics Competition
More information will be added to this page as it becomes available.